Acting in accordance with the National Privacy Principles is very important to the Matilda Motor Inn team.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected
· We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. This may include but is not limited to making your booking, answering your enquiries or holding a room or restaurant booking for you.
· We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes stated above.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will secure and protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
· We will not provide information about you or your booking to others who ring to enquire about you or your booking.
· We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with the National Privacy Principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.